Search This Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Above The Law

Good ol' Cindy Mckinney has now sent the message that politicians in Washington are better than our heroes in law enforcement. And the slogan these double standard goofs will use to get by with this obvious outrageous behavior will be "Don't you know who I am!?" So the next time I get pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt or speeding I will just bug my eyes out and yell, "Don't you know who I am!?" But I, unlike Cindy, will be laughed at. And do not forget this so called lady admitted to hitting the officer. Since I do not own a bullet proof vest and already have enough holes in my body, I think I will skip that suicide line. And the answer to Cindy's question according to Cindy is, " I am black." No Cindy, you are an elitist, pompus idiot who believes the rules only apply to "others."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060617/ap_on_go_co/mckinney_scuffle
WASHINGTON - A grand jury declined Friday to indict Rep. Cynthia McKinney in connection with a confrontation in which she admitted hitting a police officer who tried to stop her from entering a House office building..."I am relieved that this unfortunate incident is behind me," McKinney said in a statement Friday night. "I accept today's grand jury finding of 'no probable cause' as right and just and the proper resolution of this case."...
McKenna did not recognize her as a member of Congress and asked her three times to stop. When she ignored him, he tried to stop her. McKinney then hit him.

No comments:

Post a Comment