Search This Blog

Thursday, August 05, 2010

The Fed: A Must Read From Logistics Monster

This article will take a lot of time to read, but well worth it.

http://logisticsmonster.com/the-fed/

As you all know, a few weeks ago I put up a note about receiving an email and during the course of the research on one single item, it blossomed into an intricate web with an ever growing number of rabbit holes to follow for information and a quest to decipher what was real and what was tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. My intent with this series of articles, (and I still don’t know how many), is to show you all the pieces; those that can be ascertained and those that fall into the latter category, and give you the opportunity to decide for yourself.

The email you ask? The email I received was all about the Amero; a new form of currency supposedly being minted in Denver to replace a collapsed American Dollar when the North American Union of Canada, the United States, and Mexico are formed in direct response to the European Union and our unpayable $10? Trillion National Debt. (I have run across figures as high as $44 Trillion, but cannot confirm the accounting yet.) The characters in this chess game; The Federal Reserve, The Council On Foreign Affairs, The Wall Street Banks, and The Bilderberg Group. I am sure I am going to run across at least a few more before the series is over because I am still digging, and this also explains why we have not heard anything in months on the FBI’s investigation of Wall Street Banks.

No comments:

Post a Comment