Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants in the United States (via Mcauleysworld's Weblog)

This is some evil stuff being done by some illegal aliens. But they all just come here for a better life and to make self loathing liberals feel better about themselves! LOL!

Please note: This study of illegal immigrants who committed sex crimes in the U.S. was NOT funded by anyone or any group. As a working profiler, I wondered what the statistics were regarding these crimes. I could not find any studies that discussed these offenses and the profile of the offenders, so I did the research myself. Additionally, I was not paid for publishing the results. Introduction: After conducting a 12 month in-depth study of illeg … Read More

via Mcauleysworld's Weblog

No comments:

Post a Comment